Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Medium

How do I start to find a happy medium for Chloe? As a parent, I need to do what ever I can to help her along the way. My only wish for her is that she never feels sorry for herself and to believes in herself like I believe in her. I want her to have as much as a normal childhood as possible. However, the other side of me wants to put her in a bubble to protect her. With that said, I need to find a happy medium. She needs to experience everything life has to offer and at the same time be a little caution of it.

2 comments:

Patty said...

I am so glad you stopped by my blog and through that found yours. Just today, Mei-Ling has a little temp and we are all worried. She also has lost a pound in the last few weeks. Every little thing causes great concern for her parents and for everyone else in her extended family.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.