Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Getting Over a Cold

The kids and I have been trying to get over a cold. I have increased Chloe's Asthma treatment. She is getting Pulmicort twice a day and Xopenex every 6 to 8 hours instead of taking her Flovent and Albuterol. Chloe seems to do better when we switch her Asthma Meds when she has a cold. She is still taking her Amoxicllin daily (along with her other meds). So far no signs of any infections but her asthma has been acting up a lot. My son Brady has been sick too. He is so cranky and I haven't had any time to write in my blog until tonight.

It has been so crazy around our home. I feel as though their is not enough hours in the day to try to get things done. My laundry is in dier need of being washed.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hope you all feel better soon...HUGS!